Heatrae Sadia Amptec Electric Flow Boilers
Amptec electric flow boiler provides hot water to your wet central heating system. Amptec is suitable for pressurised or open vented systems and with no flue or heat wasted up the chimney, Amptec is 99.8% efficient.
Compact and unobtrusive, Amptec works with standard radiators, programmers, circulating pumps, room thermostats and thermostatic radiator valves, to heat water for radiator or underfloor heating systems. Amptec is available in a range of kW sizes and is ideal for extensions, loft conversions, conservatories and garages where space is at a premium.
Why choose Amptec electric boilers?
- No flue and no fuel tanks means flexible installation location
- With no flue, no heat is wasted up the chimney, making Amptec electric flow boilers 99.8% efficient
- Compact and light weight for ease of installation
- Compact dimensions - small and unobtrusive
- Silent in operation
- The boiler has a front panel indication to show boiler state
- Solid state technology with no moving parts for long life
- Soft start and zero volt switching to avoid power surges
- Minimal service and maintenance costs
- No requirement for annual safety certificate
- Suitable for pressurised or open vented systems
- Models available for underfloor heating systems