Elnur Indirect Water Cylinders
The Elnur Gabarron indirect water cylinder is supplied with two immersions for off-peak and on-peak use for the IND250 & IND300 litre model (the IND90, IND120, IND150, IND180 and IND210 model only have an on-peak immersion). Therefore, the store of water in the cylinder can be heated utilising the off-peak electricity, making the unit extremely efficient.
Why choose an Elnur ALSNORELNIND unvented indirect water cylinder?
- Supplied with two immersions for off-peak and on-peak use for the IND250 & IND300 litre model (the IND90, IND120, IND150, IND180 and IND210 model only have an on-peak immersion).
- The cylinders are ultimately lightweight and an easy-to-install answer for electric hot water options.
- Latest HCFC free Environfoam insulation with an ozone deletion potential of zero.
- Easy installation with all tappings within a 90° segment.
- All models have a temperature and pressure relief valve factory set at 6 bar and 92-95°C.
- The indirect range has a high efficiency corrugated tube coil which is connected to a conventional boiler to heat the cylinder of water.
- The coils corrugated design gives you much faster re-heat times than can be achieved with plain tube coils.
* Please note that Elnur Indirect water cylinders do not come with a flex
The Elnur Gabarron unvented water cylinder range incorporates high flow rate controls, ideal for multi bathroom homes where baths fill very quickly.
These cylinders are a lightweight, easy to install answer for electric hot water options. The immersion heater(s) must be connected to the supply through a double pole linked isolating switch with a minimum breaking capacity of 13A. All tappings are within a 90° segment to make installation easier.
All models have a temperature and pressure relief valve factory set at 6 bar and 92-95°C. Although Elnur water cylinders are tested in the factory to a full 12 bar which is four times the normal working pressure.