Heatrae Sadia Electromax Underfloor 6kW
Electromax is the combination of an electric flow boiler with a hot water storage cylinder and a pre-plumbed, factory fitted circulating pump. Electromax can provide wet central heating and a hot water supply, both at the same time if required, with only a mains electrical connection and cold water supply needed.
The integral duplex stainless steel unvented cylinder has a 180 Litre capacity, delivering mains pressure showering, fast filling baths and a balanced supply to multiple tap outlets. Electromax is designed for sealed systems and is compact in size, easily fitting into a standard domestic airing cupboard and is available in two domestic kW sizes.
Why choose Electromax electric flow boilers?
- Controllable, efficient wet central heating
- Programmable room thermostat to accommodate a wide range of off-peak tariffs
- Uses standard radiators and thermostatic radiator valves
- Designed for sealed systems
- Model available for underfloor heating systems
- High-performance domestic hot water from unvented direct hot water cylinder
- Cylinder manufactured from high quality duplex stainless steel
- No flue and no fuel tanks allow flexible installation location
- Silent in operation
- Automatic pump exercise feature - for periods when boiler is switched off
- Front control panel indication to show boiler status
- Proven solid-state technology for long life
- Soft start and zero volt switching to avoid power surges
- Min / max control adjust the water temperature output from the boiler
- Minimal service and maintenance costs
- No requirement for annual gas safety certificate
- 10 year on-site parts and labour warranty on the cylinder, two years on the boiler and other controls
- Designed, engineered and manufactured in the UK
|Dimensions||550 x 1476 x 600 mm|