Heatrae Sadia Hi-Max 125i Store Heat Interface Unit
The HI-MAX Store is a Heat Interface Unit (HIU) that works in conjunction with a Megaflo Eco Indirect cylinder to provide heating and hot water to the home. The HIU acts as a pressure break between the primary heating circuit (central plant) and the secondary heating circuit (domestic heating). High performance plate heat exchanger means return temperatures to the primary circuit are kept to a minimum.
The cylinder can be floor standing or frame mounted, leaving space for washing machine underneath. The HI-MAX Store HIU is wall mounted and can be supplied with a first fix rail for ease of installation. Increased flexibility with the option to have none, one or two heating zones factory fitted to the cylinder. Comes with a lifetime cylinder warranty for the Megaflo Eco and a three year warranty for the HIU and all other components.
Why choose Hi-Max Store HIU?
- High performance plate heat exchanger
- Lifetime cylinder warranty
- Option for none, one or two heating zones
- Factory fitted cylinder pipework
- Frame mounted
- Duplex stainless steel inner container
- Keeps return temperatures to primary circuit to a minimum
- Flexibility in specification of package
- Saves time and cost on installation
- Able to maximise space dwelling