Heatrae Sadia Megaflo Eco 210i Indirect Unvented Cylinder 210L
Megaflo Eco is synonymous with providing exceptionally high levels of comfort and hot water performance. Where an abundance of hot water for fast filling baths and invigorating, powerful showers was once considered a luxury, Megaflo Eco ensures that everyone can now enjoy this experience
As the Megaflo Eco is connected directly to the mains cold water supply, hot water is readily available at all outlets and at mains pressure. Megaflo Eco can be sited in almost any location without detriment to the performance and is simple to install with virtually no maintenance required. The added feature of accommodating any expansion within the Megaflo Eco itself means that no unsightly expansion vessels are on show, so a neat, tidy and compact installation is guaranteed.
Why choose the Heatrae Sadia Megaflo Eco?
- Internal floating baffle expansion system
- Pre-plumbed and pre-wired SystemFit and SystemReady options for use with heat only or system boilers
- 60mm of CFC / HCFC-free injected foam for the best possible heat retention and energy efficiency
- High performance 'coil-in-coil' heat exchanger in indirect models for exceptionally fast recovery times
- Unique 'L' shaped immersion heater maximises the volume of hot water available when heated electrically
- Titanium electric heating elements on direct models for extra long-life
|Coil Rating||24.3 kW|
|Dimensions||579 x 1486 mm|