Heatrae Sadia Megaflo Hotflo 50V Vertical Unvented Water Heater
Hotflo is an unvented water heater which is perfect for supplying environments such as washrooms with two or three hand basins or sinks. Designed for small to medium commercial businesses, Hotflo is suitable when there is no need for a cold water cistern, which provides flexibility of installation and works with either standard or mixer taps.
The high-grade copper inner container with integral element means that Hotflo is a reliable long-term solution. Hotflo is available in two capacities and features a pressure relief valve and an externally adjustable thermostat from 10°C-70°C.
Manufactured from high grade duplex stainless steel the Hotflo range is available from 50 to 100 litres.
- Available in 50, 80 and 100 litre capacities
- 3kW element rating
- Factory fitted temperature & pressure relief valve for added safety control on installation
- Manufactured from high grade duplex stainless steel for corrosion resistance & longevity
- Nemko and Kiwa approved to UK Water Supply Regulations. CE marked
- 5 year warranty covers inner container only
- Designed, engineered and manufactured in the UK
- Available as both a horizontal and a vertical unit
|Dimensions||371 x 1007 x 350 mm|
Spread the Cost
with our flexible finance plans
- No deposit required
- Choice of simple payment options
- Easy, quick application
- Instant decision