Heatrae Sadia Megalife Solar 250si Vented Cylinder 105/145L
Megalife Solar vented water heaters are designed to be installed with solar panels which convert energy collected from the sun to heat a water and glycol mix liquid which circulates through the pipework to a highly efficient integral solar coil in the base of the cylinder, which then transfers its heat to the stored water, for maximum solar gain.
The Megalife Solar has a secondary heating coil which is designed to work with an immersion heater or boiler to provide a temperature boost on days when there is less solar gain, such as during the winter months.
Why choose Megalife Solar vented water heater?
- Transferable 25 year cylinder guarantee with on-site service support
- Specialist solar coil technology for maximum solar efficiency
- More environmentally friendly - reduced carbon emissions
- Duplex stainless steel construction
- No sacrificial anode so inspection and maintenance is significantly reduced
- Immersion heater and safety cut-out designed to meet latest EU standards
- Ideal for use in aggressive water areas
- Designed, engineered and manufactured in the UK to our exacting standards
|Dimensions||550 x 1760 mm|
|Solar Coil Rating||1.1|