Heatrae Sadia Supreme 150SS Wall Mounted Boiling Water Units 2.5kW
The Supreme SS boiling water units also benefit from a stainless steel outer casing which is fingerprint resistant, so is suitable for environments such as hospitals or catering kitchens where hygienic integrity is of paramount importance.
Easy to install and operate, the wall-mounted Supreme ensures a practical and more efficient alternative to using kettles and there are many superior safety benefits too, as any steam generated during heat up is condensed and retained within the unit and because the unit is wall-mounted, this helps prevent against accidental burns or scalding.
Why chose Supreme SS wall mounted boiling water units?
- Intelliboil™ technology for the efficient management of the boiling cycle
- Easy installation with auto-commissioning
- Integral electronic water conditioner makes Supreme SS less prone to scale
- 'Power on' indicator
- 'Ready' indicator confirms when ready for use
- Engineering grade thermoplastic inner water container
- Detachable steam condensing chamber for easy service access
- Modular construction ensure easy maintenance
- Retains same footprint, service connections and wall fixings as previous models
- Satin chrome finished heavy duty die-cast push/pull lever for controlled boiling water delivery
- Fingerprint resistant stainless steel out casing
- Up to 45 cups immediate draw-off depending on model (150-180 cups per hour based on 167ml cup)
- Two year warranty with on-site support
- BEAB approved
- Kiwa approved to UK Water Supply Regulations
- Made in the UK
|Dimensions||337 x 423 x 203 mm|
|Model||Supreme 150 SS|