Heatrae Sadia Supreme 220SS Wall Mounted Boiling Water Units 3kW
Designed for consistently high use such as commercial catering environments, Supreme SS instant hot water dispenser is also available in four larger capacities for high volumes of hot water output, which can be fitted with up to three integrated taps for convenience.
Supreme SS is a wall-mounted unit and is easy to install, it requires only a cold water supply and mains electrical connection. The unit has a simple 'ready' indicator to confirm when ready for use and has many innovative features such as an integral electronic water conditioner to reduce scaling and a lockable heavy duty tap for added safety.
There are four larger capacities (10, 15, 25 or 40 Litres) of Supreme SS units to choose from, providing up to an impressive 560 cups of boiling water per hour or 240 cups immediately, one after the other. The stainless steel casing is not only a stylish feature; it is fingerprint resistant and is perfect for environments where hygiene integrity is important.
Why chose Supreme SS wall mounted boiling water units?
- Intelliboil™ technology for the efficient management of the boiling cycle
- Easy installation with auto-commissioning
- Integral electronic water conditioner makes Supreme less prone to scale
- 'Ready' indicator confirms when ready for use
- Supplied with one tap - up to three can be fitted for high demand applications
- Lockable satin chrome heavy duty die-cast tap handle for security applications
- Hinged mounting bracket for easy service access
- 3kW element for fast recovery and extra cups per hour (6kW with 560SS model)
- Fingerprint resistant stainless steel out casing
- Up to 240 cups immediate draw-off depending on model (220-560 cups per hour based on 167ml cup)
- Two year warranty with on-site support
- BEAB and kiwa approved to UK Water Supply Regulations
- Designed, engineered and manufactured in the UK
|Dimensions||397 x 585 x 366 mm|
|Model||Supreme 220 SS|